AmiKit XE (v11) CHANGELOGAmiKit XE 11.4.2 (October 2020) - A MAINTENANCE UPDATE FOR ALL XE USERS
We've released another free maintenance update to keep your experience sparkling!
For instance, we've added the core R3 support for Vampire V4SA users!
We've also updated, fixed and enhanced few other things including master tools like Dracula and MorpheuZ, and the OS3.1.4 upgrade or Lite Mode works again now.
The QuickGuide now includes tips for ideal WinUAE display settings for enjoying games even more too! A prompt to download the previously removed software is displayed on startup now, etc. We've also improved the automatic post-installation of Picasso96 and full Roadshow. For instance, if you want to install old or new Picasso96.lha archive, simply place the archive to RabbitHole: (in case of WinUAE) or AmiKit:InstallFiles drawer (in case of Vampire, the same goes for Roadshow.lha archive).
- ADDED: **On-demand support of new Vampire V4 core R3: run Dracula > Vampire > Core Support or boot without the Startup-Sequence and enter "v4coresupport" (without quotes) or visit AmiKit V4SA Core Support page
- UPDATED: **AmiKitReset 11.4.2
- UPDATED: iGame 2.0b8 (8-Oct-2020) by Emmanuel Vasilakis and Contributors
- UPDATED: *Quick Guide (page 17) now includes tips for ideal WinUAE display settings for enjoying games
- UPDATED: **Roadshow 1.14 DEMO by APC&TCP
- UPDATED: **SAGA (Super AGA) drivers 2.4.3 for Vampire by Apollo
- UPDATED: **vampiregfx.card 1.32 for V4 core R3. Enable it manually in Dracula > Vampire > GFX Drivers (V4 Core R3 is required, obviously).
- UPDATED: *UAETools 1.7 by Holger Hippenstiel
- UPDATED: Picasso96 and Roadshow installation scripts improved.
- FIXED: **Dracula 11.4.2 handles the additional downloads better now. We've also fixed mismatched Startup Manager entries, again.
- FIXED: *MorpheuZ 11.4.2 upgrade to OS3.1.4 works again (it downloads required tool now).
- FIXED: **Some DirOpus4 buttons were misplaced.
- FIXED: *Window background images look more smooth on wide screens now.
* WinUAE version only
** Vampire version only
** Vampire version only
Special thanks to Dwight Bonney, Robert Downs, Dimitris Panokostas, Jakub Hajda, Philipp Lonke, Keith Matthews, Thomas Scheller, Artur Jarosik for beta-testing.
AmiKit XE 11.4.1 (September 2020) - MAINTENANCE UPDATE FOR WINUAE USERS
Users of Hyperion's ROM experienced a bug on startup after the previous update. It's now fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Special thanks to Robert Downs who discovered the bug.
Oh, and if the previous update hasn't upgraded your winuae.exe, this one should as we're searching for more locations now.
AmiKit XE 11.4.0 (September 2020) - FREE UPDATE FOR ALL WINUAE AND VAMPIRE USERS
Today's update brings a new action-platform game and a very cool old-skool module player too! If you like them, donate to their authors and support their efforts, please.
AmiKit based on WinUAE now includes new OSX visual theme in MorpheuZ. Oh, and we did something we thought it's impossible - we've managed to update winuae.exe purely from AmigaOS! We're still amazed :)
As always, we've updated some software on the way and squashed some bugs too. Thank you for your feedback!
- ADDED: *Dark osX Visual Preset - check it out in MorpheuZ!
- ADDED: *DOpus file listers now include field titles like name, size, date, access, etc.
- ADDED: Hydra Castle Labyrinth port by Artur Jarosik
- ADDED: Infinite Module Player 1.05 by Pawel Nowak
- ADDED: *UAETools 1.6.1 by Holger Hippenstiel
- ADDED: *Way Too Rude 64k Intro by Logicoma + Loonies (Hoffman, Blueberry, FarFar)
- UPDATED: *AmiStart clock is transparent now.
- UPDATED: *DOpus user menus now include UAETools (a backup is created first).
- UPDATED: iGame, *AmiStart and **DOpus menus include Hydra Castle Labyrinth game and IMP now (a backup is created first).
- UPDATED: Kobo Deluxe game port by Artur Jarosik
- UPDATED: **SAGA (Super AGA) drivers 2.4.1 for Vampire by Apollo including:
- UPDATED: **vampiregfx.card 1.31 for V4 7649 core in LIBS:Picasso96/bak drawer. Enable it manually if you have V4 7649 core.
- UPDATED: **VampireMap 1.9 by Henryk Richter
- UPDATED: **VControl 1.17 by Philippe Carpentier
- UPDATED: *WinUAE 4.4.0 by Toni Wilen (if AmiKit is installed in default path)
- FIXED: **Dracula "Startup Manager" entries were misplaced. Plus other minor fixes here and there.
- FIXED: *Startup-Sequence prevented AmiKit from booting after installation of OS39+BB1+BB2.
- FIXED: *MUI images and buttons are not black anymore.
- FIXED: *MorpheuZ "OS Update" link corrected.
- FIXED: PerfectPaint font is in FONTS: now.
- FIXED: DOpus Toolbar image size.
- FIXED: Cleaned SYS:T drawer after previous update.
- REMOVED: PicShow, Thumb, BDSlide, LimpidClock, mpegadt, ScreenText, TSgui by T.Rapp and IconLib by P.Keunecke. Available as an additonal download in MorpheuZ/Dracula now.
* WinUAE version only
** Vampire version only
** Vampire version only
Special thanks to Holger Hippenstiel, Dimitris Panokostas, Jakub Hajda, Philipp Lonke, Keith Matthews, Thomas Scheller and Artur Jarosik for beta-testing.
AmiKit XE 11.3.0 (August 2020) - ANOTHER FREE UPDATE TO KEEP YOUR EXPERIENCE SPARKLING :)
Good day, everyone! Today's release includes a bevy of software updates, a handful of fixes, and even a smackeral of new features ;)
Especially Startup-Sequence, which got some love. It is much more robust now, it takes better care of patches and ROM modules depending on your AmigaOS version. It supports kick.rom versions 40 up to 47 (which means it's AmigaOS 3.2 ready too!). As a result, your AmiKit should be even more stable now.
Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback, we love hearing from you!
- ADDED: Few new DualPNG game & demo icons by James!
- ADDED: JFIFdt44 44.13 by Henryk Richter and Gunther Nikl
- ADDED: PNGdt 44.6 by Gunther Nikl
- ADDED: New AmiKit splash logo. Right-click > AmiKit > About for its animated version :)
- ADDED: XMP 1.0 Module Player Plugin for Hollywood by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: You can mount the ISO images with double-click now.
- ADDED: UnADF 1.2 by Andrew Bell (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: ZGifDatatype 39.18 by Michael Zucchi
- ADDED: Various minor improvements and cleanups here and there.
- UPDATED: AMICast Player 1.3.1 by Krzysztof Radzikowski
- UPDATED: AmiKit Startup-Sequence 11.3 is much more robust now and ready for AmigaOS 3.2 too!
- UPDATED: AmiKit MorpheuZ 11.3 is a bit smarter now ;)
- UPDATED: AmiKit Shell-Startup improved a bit.
- UPDATED: AmiKit Quick Guide PDF
- UPDATED: AmiKitReset 11.3 will now reset DOpus and RetroSwitch too.
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP 3.28 by Thomas Wenzel
- UPDATED: AmiSSL 4.6 by AmiSSL Open Soure Team
- UPDATED: AssignWedge patch is now done by ReqChange instead of MCP (MCP.config.bak1120 is created)
- UPDATED: ChangeExp 1.03 by Holger Hippenstiel
- UPDATED: Diablo - DevilutionX (22-Feb-20) by A.Jarosik, M.Beijer and S.Devulder
- UPDATED: Directory Opus 5 Disk filetypes.
- UPDATED: DOSBox 0.74.019 RTG port by NovaCoder
- UPDATED: Eagleplayer 2.06 by Jan Blumenthal & Henryk Richter
- UPDATED: EvenMore 0.92 by Chris Perver
- UPDATED: flac 1.3.3 by Xiph.Org Foundation
- UPDATED: Fonts cache enabled for the system without AfA_OS. The first font requester will create the cache.
- UPDATED: gzip 1.2.4 by Jean-loup Gailly
- UPDATED: IBrowse 2.5.3 DEMO by Stefan Burstrom and Omnipresence Intl.
- UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.533 by Peter Keunecke
- UPDATED: LoadModule 45.16 by Thomas Richter and Etienne Vogt
- UPDATED: Mad TV WHDLoad Slave 1.2 by C-Fou!
- UPDATED: MCC_BetterString 11.34 Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MCC_NList 0.126 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MCC_TextEditor 15.54 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MCC_TheBar 26.20 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: ModExplorer 3.1 by Joerg Renkert
- UPDATED: MUI 5.0 (2019R1) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Bockelman and Jens Maus
- UPDATED: MUIbase 4.2 by Steffen Gutmann
- UPDATED: NetSurf 3.10 (24-June-2020) by Artur Jarosik
- UPDATED: OpenDUNE 0.9.014 Amiga RTG port by NovaCoder
- UPDATED: Opus Audio Tools 0.2 (libopus v1.3.1) by Gregory Maxwell and the Xiph.org team
- UPDATED: RenderLib 32.0 by Timm S. Müller
- UPDATED: Scalos and DirOpus4 prefs slightly updated.
- UPDATED: ScummVM RTG (Fullscreen) 2.1.2 by Artur Jarosik
- UPDATED: SmartFilesystem 1.280 fix by Doobrey
- UPDATED: UnLZX2 replaced with regular UnLZX
- UPDATED: UnRAR 5.90 by Alexander Roshal, Amiga port by Marcin Labenski
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.6 (build 6030, 18.5.2020) by Bert Jahn et al.
- FIXED: MiniSlug game works in 32-bit mode now!
- FIXED: AmiStart menus include MiniSlug game now (a backup is created first, of course).
- FIXED: AHI Prefs and ahi.device might have been overwritten by older versions.
- FIXED: Alternative position of Shell window looks better in FullHD mode now.
- FIXED: AMIcastPlayer filename is now compatible with its online updates.
- FIXED: BoxxTrilogy game launcher works again now.
- FIXED: CLICon moved from C: to SYS:System folder according to its manual.
- FIXED: Directory Opus memory leaks fixed.
- FIXED: DOpus now plays MIDI files with MIDIPlay.
- FIXED: iGame database fixed - all games should launch now.
- FIXED: Few catalog and documentation files were misplaced.
- FIXED: Few files didn't have all protection bits set.
- FIXED: MadTV game doesn't throw any GURUs on you anymore.
- FIXED: There's a bit more ChipMem available in DOpus now!
- FIXED: UnADF to RAM creates icons in correct places now.
- REMOVED: AmiModRadio (did not work)
- REMOVED: All akDatatypes. Feel free to purchase new ones from www.ak-datatypes.com
Special thanks to Dimitris Panokostas, Jakub Hajda, Philipp Lonke, Keith Matthews, Thomas Scheller and Artur Jarosik for beta-testing.
AmiKit XE 11.2.0 (Feb 2020) - FREE GAMING UPDATE FOR ALL XE USERS
Today's update brings a number of legendary games to your AmiKit! One of them is premiering on Amiga, actually. It's an action role-playing hack and slash game called Diablo (shareware). Yes, that's right! And you can play it in a window on your Workbench too!
The same with Dune II - you can play it in a window thanks to OpenDUNE port which enhances the original version as well (note that you need the original games files).
We've also included a DOS emulator called DOSBox with several shareware games pre-installed like Prince of Persia 1 & 2, Wolfenstein3D and SuperMario. Nice, right?
If you have kids, they will love Elfie the Unicorn! We've also included a special easy peasy version for them :-)
The update also contains a handful of important software updates and fixes too. Enjoy!
- ADDED: Diablo - DevilutionX 1.0.0 AMIKIT EXCLUSIVE Amiga RTG port (created by A.Jarosik, M.Beijer and S.Devulder) running a shareware version of the famous Blizzard Entertainment game (not included) on your Workbench screen! (AmiKit:Games/Diablo)
- ADDED: DOSBox 0.74 - Amiga RTG port of DOS emulator (created by NovaCoder) with few demo games included (SuperMario, Prince of Persia 1 and 2, Wolfenstein3D).
- ADDED: Dune II - OpenDUNE 0.9.012 Amiga RTG port (created by NovaCoder) running a full version of the famous Westwood Studios game (not included) on your Workbench screen! (AmiKit:Games/Dune2)
- ADDED: Elfie The Unicorn 1.3 by Twin Games Software. There's a special easy peasy version for your kid(s) too! (AmiKit:Games/Elfie)
- ADDED: New DualPNG game icons in AmiKit:Games drawer.
- UPDATED: ADiffView 1.2 by Uwe Rosner. It uses a code from M. Hertel.
- UPDATED: camd.library 37.14 (compatible with DOSBox and OpenDUNE) by Dannenberg, Dhellemmes, Barton, Taghavy, Scheppner, Joiner.
- UPDATED: UnRAR 5.80 by Alexander Roshal, Amiga port by Marcin Labenski.
- UPDATED: DOpus RAR filetype to work with new UnRAR.
- UPDATED: AmiStart menus now include recently added games (a backup is created first).
- UPDATED: AmiKit 11.2 Startup-Sequence (a backup is created first).
- UPDATED: AmiKit Quick Guide PDF.
- FIXED: If icon information didn't work in your AmigaOS 3.1.4, now it does! :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
- FIXED: If you couldn't drag windows out of your AmigaOS 3.1.4 screen, now you can! (restart emulation after update)
- FIXED: We're also removed icons for programs not included with AmigaOS 3.1.4 (IoTools, MeMacs, Mounter).
- FIXED: Automatic installation of newer Picasso96 2.4+ does not complain about "object not found" anymore.
- FIXED: Some Amiga file names with special characters were named incorrectly by UAE. We've corrected them.
- FIXED: Mounting ISO images with right-mouse button should work now.
- FIXED: MystiCube, the cubic drag'n'drop picture viewer, works again! (AmiKit:Utilities/MysticView/goodies/MystiCube)
- FIXED: Shell-Startup aliases are more compatible now (they do not replace system commands anymore).
Special thanks to Artur Jarosik, Matthew Langtry, Jay C. Theriot, Keith Matthews, Vojin Vidanovic and Espen Skog for beta-testing.
AmiKit XE 11.1.1 (Dec 2019) - MAINTENANCE UPDATE
- ADDED: More than 30 new DualPNG icons by James!
- FIXED: We forgot to set some protection bits for AmigaOS 3.1.4. Thanks to Thomas Scheller who discovered that.
AmiKit XE 11.1 (Dec 2019) - FREE UPDATE FOR ALL XE USERS
- ADDED: Various minor improvements, cleanups and fixes.
- ADDED: HollyMan - a Workbench Pacman clone by Andreas Falkenhahn (AmiKit:Games)
- ADDED: Hollywood Player 8.0 by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: IconEditor 2.0 by Paul E. Bloedel (AmiKit:Tools), EXCLUSIVE 68k port of OS4 version
- ADDED: ModExplorer 2.0 by Joerg Renkert (AmiKit:Utilities)
- ADDED: MUIMapparium 0.8 by ALB42 (AmiKit:Internet)
- ADDED: RapaGUI 1.2 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: SID 1.2 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- UPDATED: AmiKit Live Update 1.8 by Daniel Westerberg from OnyxSoft.
- UPDATED: AmiKit MorpheuZ 11.1 by Jan Zahurancik
- UPDATED: AmiStart menu shows new software now. Original backup is in SYS:Utilities/EXPANSION/AmiStart/sm.prefs_bak1100
- UPDATED: Archives, if double-clicked in Directory Opus 5, are now opened in XADOpen module.
- UPDATED: AFNews 1.05 by Amiga Future & Meicky-Soft
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP 3.26 by Thomas Wenzel
- UPDATED: Deluxe Galaga WHDLoad slave 1.3 by JOTD & CFou
- UPDATED: IBrowse 2.5 DEMO by Stefan Burstrom and Omnipresence Intl.
- UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.520 by Peter Keunecke
- UPDATED: iGame 2.0b4 (19-Aug-2019, uses WBRun now) by Emmanuel Vasilakis and Dimitris Panokostas
- UPDATED: MCC_TextEditor 15.53 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MUI 5.0 (2019R3) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Bockelmann and Jens Maus
- UPDATED: PolybiosPDF 1.2 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- UPDATED: RiVA MPEG-1 Player 0.54 by Stephen Fellner & Henryk Richter
- UPDATED: RNOInfoScreen 1.7 by jPV^RNO
- UPDATED: RNOPDF 1.3 by jPV^RNO
- UPDATED: SnoopDos 3.9 by Eddy Carroll, updated by Thomas Richter
- UPDATED: SysInfo 4.3 by Tobias 'Geijer' Geijersson and Nic Wilson
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.6 (build 5958, 11.11.2019) by Bert Jahn et al.
- FIXED: AmiStart logo is now visible in Dark Mode.
- FIXED: 'Don't notify me' option of AmiKit Live Update works properly now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- FIXED: If you used AmigaOS XL to install AmiKit, newer version of RAWBInfo is now used to show icon information.
Huge thanks to all supporters and beta-testers, especially Daniel Westerberg, Jay C. Theriot, Artur Jarosik, Keith Matthews, Jack Calk, Salome, Espen Skog and others.
AmiKit XE 11.0 (May 2019) - MAJOR MODERN RETRO UPGRADE
This is the biggest update ever! We've made AmiKit even better.
AmiKit XE is the 11th major upgrade to the well-known Amiga emulation package for Windows, Mac and Linux. AmiKit XE (v11) is a new and more advanced successor to AmiKit X (v10).
WHAT'S NEW IN UPGRADE?
There are 20 new features, 29 new programs & plugins, 6 new games, 4 new demos, and 22 software updates! See the extensive list below.
We've also prepared a special portable version on a Bootable Crystal Flash Drive for YOU - the hardcore Amiga fan! :) Check our AmiKit website for more details. The offer is limited.
Do you remember the good old blue Workbench 1.2 from 1986? Revive your childhood Amiga memories with our new Modern Retro theme preset!
We have more flashbacks for you. Do you remember Barbarian or New Zealand Story? There are new remakes included! We’re also bringing you the “Lost Level” of the legendary Another World, as well as my favourite game, Mad TV - the strategy TV simulator game.
There are also some exclusive games for you too! A shoot 'em up game called Kobo Deluxe and an adventure called Abandoned House.
We've added many new features, programs and optimizations. For example, AmiKit XE now includes a new desktop pop-up notification system similar to the OS4 one. Or you can play supported games (or demos) in a Workbench window thanks 'Picture in Picture' (PIP) mode support and new emulation engine (WinUAE). And much more!
AmiKit XE now includes over 420 Amiga programs and supports the new AmigaOS 3.1.4, new Amiga Forever 8 and new Picasso96 driver too!
- AMIKIT: Revive your childhood memories with the Modern Retro blue WB1.2 design (set as default, run MorpheuZ > Visual Themes to change it).
- AMIKIT: Switch between Modern Retro, Dark and X presets easily with our new MorpheuZ 11.0. We've added new entries to Startup Control and fixed some bugs too.
- AMIKIT: 'Picture in Picture' (PIP) support allows you to play games like Genetic Species and others in a Workbench window! (WinUAE 4.2.0 or better is required)
- AMIKIT: Automatic Live Update 1.7 delivers all the future AmiKit XE updates to you for free! Programmed by Daniel Westerberg from OnyxSoft.
- AMIKIT: Now you can install AmiKit with the new AmigaOS 3.1.4 directly.
- AMIKIT: New Amiga Forever 8 is now fully supported as a source of your AmigaOS files.
- AMIKIT: New Picasso96 is now supported! Simply place the archive into the RabbitHole folder and it gets installed automagically.
- AMIKIT: New ROMFind 1.6.4 by Rex Schilasky now detects new ROMs 46.143 from AmigaOS 3.1.4 (included with full AmiKit installer only).
- AMIKIT: Optimized Startup-Sequence. Now there is only one to rule them all regardless of AmigaOS version. Also, AmiKit now displays enhanced info about Amiga alerts.
- AMIKIT: Automatically installs AmigaOS 3.1 update archives if found in RabbitHole folder.
- AMIKIT: New Retro, Dark and other wallpapers in HD Ready & FullHD by Viktor Soponyai from Amiga Spirit (AmiKit:Prefs/Presets/Backdrops)
- AMIKIT: No more hiding. AmiKit can be identified as an emulated system now. Enable ChangeExp in MorpheuZ > Startup if you want to hide it again.
- AMIKIT: Increased maximum file name length to 107 characters. KingCON stack size increased to 16384 bytes.
- AMIKIT: Added new right-click actions for sound, picture, PDF and Amiga executable file types (Directory Opus).
- AMIKIT: Added more entries to "Open With" and "Copy To" right-click file menu of Directory Opus.
- AMIKIT: Enhanced Shell Aliases. Now you can use commands like Read, Watch, Show, Play, Open, etc. For example, Pack command compress any given file/dir using the best possible XPK compression.
- AMIKIT: Create a new file in the given path or compare two files easily. Simply use the DOpus drop down menu (the "down arrow" icon).
- AMIKIT: AmiKitReset command 1.3 now resets AmiKit Startup, WBStartup, Patches, MUI and Screenmode to their defaults.
- AMIKIT: New WinUAE 4.2.0 by Toni Wilen - included with full AmiKit installer only, otherwise refer to AmiKit Quick Guide
- AMIKIT: Improved install process for Macbooks with 1280x800 resolution - default startup picture, LimpidClock and GlobalTrash configs are included for such a resolution.
- AMIKIT: New Wine 4.7 for macOS - included with full AmiKit installer only, otherwise refer to AmiKit Quick Guide
- AMIKIT: New installer for macOS now includes the latest Win10 Wine bottle.
- AMIKIT: Improved Linux install script by George Sokianos
- AMIKIT: Updated WinUAE configs. Also CPU speed set to 70% to save power and laptop battery (only in full AmiKit installer).
- AMIKIT: Updated WinUAEHelp 3.0 by G.Veichtlbauer, P.Hutchison and B.Roesch
- AMIKIT: Updated AmiKit Quick Guide and Installed Software (over 420 now!).
- AMIKIT: New startup sound and many other enhancements and fixes here and there.
- ADDED: Abandoned House 1.0 AMIKIT EXCLUSIVE adventure game by Anbjorn Myren
- ADDED: Another World: 'The Lost Level' 1.1 by Eric Chahi, brought to Amiga by Erik Hogan (AmiKit:Games)
- ADDED: Barbarian Plus: A Remake of Barbarian - The Ultimate Warrior by C.Vella, Ch.Romagnoli and S.Bernacchia (AmiKit:Games)
- ADDED: Kiwi's Tale brought to Amiga by Erik Hogan (AmiKit:Games)
- ADDED: Kobo Deluxe 0.5.1 AMIKIT EXCLUSIVE port by Artur Jarosik
- ADDED: Mad TV by Rainbow Arts. Amazing TV simulator game from 1991! Now freeware. (AmiKit:Games)
- UPDATED: iGame 2.0 (15-1-2019) by Emmanuel Vasilakis and Dimitris Panokostas
- UPDATED: New iGames database including screenshots
- ADDED: 14Bit Calibration by Christian Buchner (AmiKit:Prefs)
- ADDED: ADiffView 1.0.1 by Uwe Rosner
- ADDED: AMICast Player 1.3 by Krzysztof Radzikowski (AmiKit:Utilities)
- ADDED: AVCodec 1.4 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: BreakName 37.2 by Kai Iske
- ADDED: Devices 1.21 by Thomas Richter. Tiny tool to get all infos about DOS devices. (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: DizzyTorrent 2.20 by David Zvekic. Amiga BitTorrent client with MUI + AREXX. (AmiKit:Internet)
- ADDED: Exemine 1.0 by Martin Mares. Display hunk structure of executable. Also integrated with DOpus right-mouse click.
- ADDED: Filesize 40.1 by Roger Hågensen to check size of any file (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: HTTPStreamer 1.1 Holywood plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: hURL 1.0 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: MUI Royale 1.7 Holywood plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: NewAlertHook ROM module 40.3 by Martin Mares. Displays enahanced info about Amiga alerts!
- ADDED: Polybios PDF 1.0a Holywood plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: Professional File System III (PFS3 All-In-One) 3.1 by Toni Wilen (AmiKit:L)
- ADDED: Raffeli 1.0 by jPV^RNO. A program for raffle things :) (AmiKit:Utilities)
- ADDED: Ranchero 1.0 by Rob Cranley. Pop-up notification server like Ringhio.
- ADDED: RtgMaster 42.0 by Steffen P. Häuser. A graphics system for games and demos with high-speed GFX board support.
- ADDED: RtgPIP 42.0 sublibrary by Steffen P. Häuser. Adds 'Picture in Picture' support.
- ADDED: RNOPDF 1.2 by jPV^RNO. Compact PDF viewer. Also integrated with DOpus right-mouse click.
- ADDED: SetMap 45.2 by Thomas Richter. Set keymap of console window. (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: SCSIQuery 1.34 by Thomas Richter. Prints internal infos of SCSI devices. (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: SSLib 5.105 by Martin Mares (AmiKit:Libs)
- ADDED: EXCLUSIVE Truecolor FFT-Analyzer 0.88 for Eagleplayer by Henryk Richter
- ADDED: TrueMultiAssigns 1.10 by Thomas Richter. Enhances pattern matching calls of AmigaDOS.
- ADDED: Wait command replacement by Gerd Wieczorek (AmiKit:C)
- ADDED: wm123 1.1 by Lorence Lombardo
- ADDED: XAD 1.0 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: ZIP 1.1 Hollywood Plugin by Andreas Falkenhahn
- ADDED: Odyssey by Alcatraz. Probably one of the longest demo ever! (AmiKit:Demos)
- ADDED: My Lucky Number by Loonies. (AmiKit:Demos)
- ADDED: State of the Art by Spaceballs. The legendary Amiga demo from 1992! (AmiKit:Demos)
- ADDED: The Fall by The Dealiners & Lemon. The best Amiga demo of 2018! (AmiKit:Demos)
- UPDATED: AFnews 1.04 by Amiga Future
- UPDATED: AHI Paula Driver 4.33 by M.Blom, C.Buchner, H.Richter
- UPDATED: AmigaAMP 3.23 by T.Wenzel
- UPDATED: AmiSSL 4.3 by AmiSSL Open Soure Team
- UPDATED: Boards Library 3.42 by Torsten Bach, Thomas Barth and Marcus Gerards
- UPDATED: CPointer 2.3 by Allan Versaevel
- UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.513 by Peter Keunecke
- UPDATED: MCC_BetterString 11.33 Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MCC_NList 0.125 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MCC_TextEditor 15.52 by Open Source Team
- UPDATED: MemOptimizer 4.200 by RhoSigma, Roland Heyder
- UPDATED: MUI 5.0 (2019R1) by Stefan Stuntz, Thore Bockelman and Jens Maus
- UPDATED: MUIbase 4.1 by Steffen Gutmann
- UPDATED: NetSurf 3.8 (7-Nov-2018) by Artur Jarosik
- UPDATED: Opus Audio Tools 0.2 (also in playOGG folder) by Gregory Maxwell and the Xiph.org team
- UPDATED: SimpleMail 0.45 by Hynek Schlawack and Sebastian Bauer
- UPDATED: twittAmiga 4.3 by Oliver Urbann
- UPDATED: Wet 6.7 by Chris Young
- UPDATED: WHDLoad 18.5 (build 5948) by Bert Jahn et al.
Huge thanks to everyone who helped us including beta-testers Mikhail Malyshev, Artur Jarosik, Dimitris Panokostas, Anbjorn Myren, Keith Matthews, Merrill Newell, George Sokianos, jPV^RNO, Krzysztof Radzikowski, Fehmi Yucer and others. Your support is greatly appreciated!
FULL LIST OF INSTALLED SOFTWARE IN AMIKIT XE
(older AmiKit X changelog)